RAMIS Diamanten GmbH
D-75172 Pforzheim / Germany
Tel. +49 (7231) 35 88 99
Fax +49 (7231) 35 88 87
Corporate headquarters: Pforzheim
Register Court: Mannheim
Commercial Register: HRB 502141
VAT ID No.: DE 144 199 597
Managing Director: Rami Suliman
Chamber of Commerce with jurisdiction: IHK Pforzheim-Nordschwarzwald
Professional Regulations: Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulations Act
Person responsible for content in accordance with Section 10 Clause 3 MDStV (Interstate Agreement on Media Services): Rami Suliman
Concept & design: comdepart werbeagentur
Photos: Doro Treut-Amar, DTC, 43094766 © boykung - Fotolia.com, 40490286 © boykung - Fotolia.com, 49383080 © boykung - Fotolia.com, 27060801 © Jason Henry - Fotolia.com, 48124968 © Jezper - Fotolia.com, 26465371 © Cla78 - Fotolia.com, 53577580 © boykung - Fotolia.com, 58099706 © boykung - Fotolia.com, 46373004 © boykung - Fotolia.com, 50722853 © selensergen - Fotolia.com, 52566691 © boykung - Fotolia.com
We place great emphasis on protecting your privacy when gathering, processing and using the personal data you provide on this website. We follow all legal guidelines in protecting your data.
Despite our best efforts to control content, we accept no liability for the contents of external links. The operators of linked pages bear full responsibility for their contents.
1. The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website. By using this website, you accept the operator’s terms and conditions in full.
2. This website contains data, information and additional content protected by copyright or trademark law. This website may not be copied, duplicated or disseminated in whole or in part.
3. Anyone may create one or more links to this website. However, the operator of this website reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time. This website may not be presented in a frame.
4. The operator is liable for the contents of this website in accordance with legal guidelines. He does not assume any liability for the correctness and completeness of the contents and information presented on this website.
5. Should operator and user enter into a contractual relationship, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the contractual relationship. Mandatory consumer protection regulations in the country in which the customer customarily resides are exempt from this choice of law. Additionally, this choice of law does not apply should the user prove infringement on intellectual property rights. The application of the UN Sales Conventions is expressly excluded.